Executive Marketing Company, LLC is seeking motivated, resourceful, and tech-savvy students to serve as social media interns. The intern will work directly with the social media team to strategize, craft and execute content for all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest. Applicants should have a strong level of experience with these channels, a demonstrated writing ability, organizational skills, the ability to work both as part of a team and solo, and creativity to spare.
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns.
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas and report to company brands.
- Conceptualize, create and publish engaging blog and social media content
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events.
- Employ innovative tactics to grow the audiences of each of the social media accounts for which you are responsible.
- Serve as an ambassador for Executive Marketing Company, which includes seeking out story ideas for social media as well as the website and encouraging members of the community utilizing social media to connect with the company for support.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
Applicants should submit: a cover letter explaining your interest in social media in general and in this position specifically; a resume outlining your experience; and a list (with links as able) of your personal social-media channels, as well as any that you currently manage, to email@example.com
Interns are required to work at least 10 hours/week. All interns receive a monthly stipend of $400.